DK and Rob have combined their business strengths and dynamic personalities to create an "Award-Winning Real Estate Team" that will provide:
- GUARANTEED PROMPT COMMUNICATION & SERVICE.
- DK is a licensed realtor and is one of Royal LePage's top real estate sales representatives in Canada. She has over 20 years of experience in real estate and is the face that you will see and be working with, whether you are listing or buying.
- Rob is an unlicensed partner (formerly licensed), using his technical skills to maximize Team Rice's exposure online and in their many social media channels. He is constantly researching and reporting new ideas, stats, helpful information, and videos that may be helpful to everyone in their real estate and social media platforms.
- Once you have TEAM RICE working for you, it is reassuring to know that DK is easily accessible, readily available, and willing to go above and beyond to ensure her clients are delighted with their final result(s).
- Their professionalism and attentiveness will give you more time to focus on other essential things in your life.
- DK will listen to assess your needs and wants, big and small, and then go to work quickly to find the best available options for you without wasting any of your precious time.
- DK believes in time management, thorough research, and prompt responses.
DK has received the Diamond Award numerous years. The Diamond Award represents the One percent in their marketplace.
DK, Rob, and their four children made Invermere their home in 1995. They welcome the opportunity to open the doors of their community to new property owners to appreciate everything that the Columbia Valley has to offer.
Jeremy originally grew up in Revelstoke BC, but now calls Invermere his home. He first came to the Columbia Valley in 2005, working as the Head Golf Professional at the Windermere Valley Golf Course and for the past 12 years, Jeremy was the Head Golf Professional at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. During that time at Fairmont, he was no stranger to success as he won multiple awards from the PGA of BC for Teacher of the Year, Golf Shop of the Year and Golf Professional of the Year. Jeremy has always strived to be the best in his professional life, and that drive, determination and thirst for knowledge have transferred to his career in Real Estate.
Jeremy brings fresh enthusiasm and local experience to Team Rice at Royal LePage Rockies West Realty. He is excited to help you sell your current property, using his marketing and technology skills Jeremy can support you in achieving your real estate goals. Jeremy has also always had a passion for helping people, whether it is in teaching ways to improve your golf game or now in helping to find the home of your dreams.
Jeremy loves outdoor life in the Valley, in his spare time you will find him with his wife Alana, young daughter Willa, and pup Frankie enjoying hiking, biking, camping, fishing and golfing. He is always up for showing people around the golf courses of the Valley, and you might even get a tip or two along the way!
Invermere Realtors = choose to work with DK Rice